You can view planned improvements and emergency works online through South East Water LIVE - an interactive map showing real-time works updates, and estimated resolution times.
Use our Report a leak online form to quickly and easily advise us of the following:
- leaks located on roadways, naturestrips, fire hydrants or fire plugs (usually located below the ground)
- missing or leaking stop taps, (this tap is located on the meter and turns off water to your house)
However, if you believe a matter is urgent contact our Faults and Emergency team on 132 812.
The following cannot be reported online, please contact our Faults and Emergency team
- your water has a funny taste or smell, or is no longer clear
- your water pressure has suddenly increased or decreased
- you’ve lost your water supply
- a sewer manhole on your property has wastewater seeping out, or the lid is cracked or broken (a sewer manhole has a round circular lid and is big enough to fit a person inside)
- there is wastewater overflowing from a fitting or outlet outside your home, or from your shower or toilet
- you can smell an odour resembling sewage
- you have spotted a missing or damaged cover on a fire hydrant or fire plug.
Faults and Emergency 132 812 or send us an email