public - Home

What are my payment options?

To make it easier for you to manage your bills we have a range of payment options to suit your needs.

What is the Utility Relief Grant Scheme?

The Utility Relief Grant Scheme (URGS) is a government program that assists households that are unable to pay their electricity, gas or water bills.

Can I have more time to pay my water bill?

If you find you aren't able to pay your bill by the due date, you can request a payment extension

Moving house - what do I need to know?

We want to help make your move as easy as possible. Our online moving form is available for tenants and landlords. See more for those buying or selling

How do I check for a water leak?

A leak on your property can contribute to high water use and a sudden increase in the cost of your water bill.

Why is my bill high?

There are a number of reasons why your bill could be higher than usual.