public - Home

Moving house - what do I need to know?

We want to help make your move as easy as possible. Our online moving form is available for tenants and landlords. See more for those buying or selling

How do I update my mailing address for my bill?

If you are a South East Water residential customer, you can update your mailing address online with mySouthEastWater.

Can I add or remove a name from my account?

You can add or remove a name from your account via mySouthEastWater

How do I read my water meter?

It is easy to read a water meter – watch our ‘how-to’ video or follow these three easy steps

Why am I getting billed for water use when I have a tenant?

There could be a few reasons for this. Have you let us know you have a tenant? Does the property have separate water meters?

How do I arrange a meter reading?

If you’re a tenant and moving out of a property, please let us know at least two days prior in order for us to read your property’s meter and finalise your account.