How can I claim the concession at my new address?

Once you have moved you will need to update your address with Centrelink or the Department of Veterans’ Affairs. 

Then, you can update your concession details in mySouthEastWater. If you haven't registered yet for mySouthEastWater it's quick and easy all you need is a copy of your bill.

Alternatively, you can complete a registration form and email it to or call us on 13 18 51.


Was this article helpful?


That’s embarrassing, sorry we couldn’t help.
Please let us know how we can improve this answer.

Please email us if you need to contact us further about your enquiry.