Why put it on paper – switch to eBills for a chance to win up to $500 off your next bill competition
It’s our job to look after a precious resource, so naturally we’re big fans of eBilling. We still mail out around three million paper bills every year – that’s a lot of paper we’d rather see stay as trees. Maybe you would too.
Between 7 January 2019 and until 15 April 2019, customers who switch to eBilling at southeastwater.com.au/paperless will be in the draw for one of 10 chances to win up to $500 off their next bill.
Terms and conditions
- The Promoter is South East Water. ABN 89 066 902 547, WatersEdge 101 Wells St, Frankston VIC 3199 (The Promoter).
- South East Water employees are ineligible.
- 10 x quarterly water bill paid by South East Water, up to a maximum of $500 per account. This does not apply to any amount owing in arrears.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Customers are only eligible for one prize.
- The account must be active at the time of the prize draw.
- The winners will receive the prize off their next water bill.
- Customer must have made the switch to eBilling by completing the form at southeastwater.com.au/paperless before 11.59pm on Monday 15 April 2019.
- The prize draw will be conducted at Midday (AEST) on Tuesday 16 April 2019 at South East Water, WatersEdge 101 Wells St, Frankston VIC 3199.
- Ten winning entries will be randomly selected. Entries at the time of draw that are deemed not to have complied with these terms and conditions will be deemed invalid.
- Winners will be notified by email and results published on southeastwater.com.au/paperless on 17 April 2019.
- The Promoter's decisions will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
*** This competition has now closed. Winner's details can be found below:
S & A Tiong
P & B Loque