How can I pay my bill through Centrelink payments?

If you receive a Centrelink payment, a great way to manage your utility bills is through regular deductions from your Centrelink payments. This is called Centrepay.

To set up payments for your South East Water bill via Centrepay, contact Centrelink directly on 131 272 or email us at making sure you include your South East Water account number, Centrelink customer reference number (CRN) and the type of concession you hold.

Was this article helpful?


That’s embarrassing, sorry we couldn’t help.
Please let us know how we can improve this answer.

Please email us if you need to contact us further about your enquiry.