When should I call a plumber?

You need to engage a licensed plumber or call South East Water’s Priority Plumbing Service on 1300 760 306 if:
  • you have a leaking pipe between the meter and your house
  • you have a leaking tap or fitting
  • you have a blocked toilet or the wastewater in your sink is not draining
  • you need someone to install a new hot water service.

Was this article helpful?


That’s embarrassing, sorry we couldn’t help.
Please let us know how we can improve this answer.

Please email us if you need to contact us further about your enquiry.