How to pay your group accounts using electronic funds transfer (EFT)Paying your group accounts for South East Water is now much quicker and easier with our online portal. View all your accounts and pay them in a few simple steps – all from the one location.
1. Visit southeastwater.com.au/PayMyBusinessBill, locate the Group accounts payment option, then select Pay now.
2. On the Account verification screen, you’ll be prompted to enter your Group account number and one of the individual Unpaid account numbers listed on your group account summary. Select Login to proceed.
3. The Choose invoices screen will display all unpaid accounts registered under your group account number.
Tip: You can also use the Search invoices function to find an account by address or customer number.
4. The Payment details screen summarises the pending payment. If you want to validate individual account details, select Show account details.
To proceed with payment, you need to Accept the terms of the direct debit request, enter the Bank account name, BSB and Bank account number. Select Next to proceed.
5. On the Confirm payment details screen you are required to enter a unique (human readable) Verification code. Select Pay to process payment.
Note: If you are vision impaired you can opt for an audible code by selecting Audio.
6. From the Payment confirmation screen you can Print a receipt, or email a PDF receipt by entering an Email address, then select Send.
Note: If you have additional group accounts to pay, select Return to login.
For further information, please contact email@example.com